- TD&A team member since 2017
- 2+ years self-employed
- 6+ years corporate
- Most loved skills by her clients: project management, logistics management and customer service
Associate of Tracey Del Camp and Associates since 2017, Deeann began working for a family-owned business after graduating from the University of Central Florida in 2002 with a degree in Advertising and Public Relations. It was in this first post-college position she found she had a passion for helping small business owners maximize their time to be able to focus on growing their business effectively and efficiently. She learned she could help small business owners accomplish this by not only reducing, but eliminating all the administrative tasks from their plate so they can focus on the growth of their business. She truly does love bringing organization to chaos and developing and implementing processes and procedures so business owners can scale their businesses more efficiently.
Below is a brief synopsis of Deeann’s roles and work experience.
- Project Management– Deeann has managed the development of new products by coordinating the efforts of 5-10 team members to ensure all deadlines and milestones are met and were within budget.
- Event Management– Deeann has managed over 200 events from inception to the post event debriefing so she is very familiar with managing details, organizing and managing teams and adhering to budgets and deadlines.
- Executive Assistance– Deeann has been the “right hand man” for Directors and Company Owners and assisted them with their daily duties including calendar and email management, office management, providing customer service to clients, marketing initiatives and other special projects as assigned.
Deeann has an array of experience with companies such as SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, Rollins College, as well as the real estate industry.
Deeann is very experienced and comfortable taking on new tasks and challenges on a daily basis. She is able to switch from task to task and is always ready to assist or “jump in” wherever she is needed.
When Deeann is not working she loves spending time with her husband and stepson. They love going to the beach, working on home improvement projects and cheering on their Miami Dolphins!