- TD&A team member since 2021
- 11+ years self-employed
- 20+ years small businesses
- Most loved skills by her clients: project and team management, operations, and creative tech troubleshooting
Associate of Tracey Del Camp and Associates since 2021, Jenny has a strong understanding and appreciation for small business owners worldwide. She’s a Certified Online Business Manager and an entrepreneur, so she’s well versed in both sides of the working relationship. Jenny is a tech guru, and her strengths include Bookkeeping, Program Launches, Online Courses, Microsoft Office, Zoom, WordPress, and Quickbooks.
Below is a brief synopsis of Jenny’s roles and work experience:
- Project Management– Jenny has managed the development of new products by coordinating the efforts of 5-20 team members to ensure all deadlines and milestones are met and are within budget.
- Event Management– Jenny has managed over 300 events from inception to post-event debriefing, so she is very familiar with managing details, organizing and managing teams, and adhering to budgets and deadlines.
Jenny holds a Bachelors degree in Child Development Family Studies and a Masters in Accounting. She is passionate, creative and never seems to stop brewing up new ideas. We could argue that Jenny doesn’t know what it means to sit still – in the best way possible!
When she’s not helping small businesses succeed, Jenny enjoys kayaking and the great outdoors. One of her favorite things to do is drive around the US in her jeep with her husband at the wheel, taking in the beautiful sights the country has to offer.