- TD&A team member since 2023
- 2+ years self-employed
- Most loved skills by clients: Written and oral communication, flexibility, critical thinking, problem solving, organization, project management, reliability, and punctuality.
Associate of Tracey Del Camp and Associates since April 2023, Marlowe started her customer service career in 2008, and after several promotions, stepped into a project management role in 2016. Her customer service and management abilities are widely spread across various fields; construction/manufacturing, call center/telemarketing, and general administration offices. The contribution of her skillsets paved the way toward reaching company goals, meeting deadlines, and bringing forth innovative ideas to improve company processes.
Below is a brief synopsis of Marlowe’s roles and work experience:
- Project Management – Responsible for managing consulting projects from quote to finish. Previously responsible for managing hospital, morgue, university, and funeral home construction/renovation projects for 10+ domestic states and all of Canada, in house and virtually. Using project management software, she has managed 15+ projects at a time, with various deadlines and expectations.
- General Administration – Responsible for managing all administrative and data entry tasks for businesses, including email correspondence, survey creation, newsletters, lead generation and follow up, scheduling, sales analysis, invoicing, and promotional tasks. Previously responsible for data and order entry, customer follow up and retention, reporting, and problem solving.
- Ghost Writing – Marlowe performed writing and editing duties for her family and friends over the years, starting in high school, and she became self-employed as an online writing consultant in early 2021. Marlowe assists authors with manuscript completion, self-publishing services, ghost writes essays for college students, and transforms resumes for employment seekers. She utilizes her management and customer service skills, combined with her passion for writing and literature, to provide an unimaginable experience for each individual client.
Marlowe is a meticulous, self-motivated professional who has mastered the tools for successful project completion, while continuing to apply key customer service practices. Her goal is to create a “WOW” experience for all clients. With the implementation of her skills and ability to lead, she creates a solid foundation as the building block to reach self-employment and corporate goals.
Marlowe loves to read and relax by the waterfront, travel, write poetry, short stories, laugh with family and friends, listen to the sound of early morning nature, and get lost in the sounds of jazz. She has two children: a ten-year-old daughter and a six-week-old son, so there is never a dull moment in her life.