- TD&A team member since 2022
- 3+ years self-employed
- 20+ years corporate
- Most loved skills by her clients: project management, technical background, organization abilities, meeting deadlines and sharing of knowledge
Associate of Tracey Del Camp and Associates since 2022, Kathi started her career in software development. Working with large corporate clients in travel and retail (among various other areas), she started as a software developer and worked her way up to senior business analyst, QA analyst, change manager and project manager. During her time in the corporate world, she coordinated the implementation of major industry changing projects with controlled impact to the business, on time and within budget.
Since becoming self-employed, Kathi has helped clients organize their online businesses using CRMs, project management tools, email management and calendar management. She has also used her technical skills to incorporate automations and new tools for different aspects of the business like onboarding employees, onboarding clients, training and courses.
Below is a brief synopsis of Kathi’s roles and work experience:
- Project Management– Kathi has been responsible for managing large and small projects with onsite teams as well as remote teams. She has developed her time management skills, teaching skills, people management skills and organization skills while helping her teams deliver a quality product. She is familiar with multiple project management tools and has managed teams of up to 50 people successfully.
- Business Management– Kathi has helped online entrepreneurs set up solid business processes, technical structures and productive teams. She is comfortable working with systems that are currently in place with a client, as well as suggesting and implementing new systems that will help benefit the client’s production and profitability. She has helped clients build teams starting with the hiring process, going through onboarding and finally managing the team’s work, deadlines and success. Kathi is very generous with her knowledge and has been an excellent team trainer to bring team members up to see on new technologies and processes.
- Production Management– Kathi has helped her clients with in-person and virtual conferences and meetings. She has used tools such as Zoom, WebEx, Whoa and Hubilo to support attendees, speakers and exhibitors to have a seamless experience and a successful event.
Kathi likes to stay on top of the latest business tools and determine what is best for her clients. She thrives on learning new tools and figuring out the best product for any given situation. She loves to be the one keeping all the balls in play for her client and ensuring a successful and productive working partnership.
Kathi enjoys reading, NY Mets baseball, traveling to see her sons and her granddaughter, and playing with her three fur babies – a beautiful wooly Siberian Husky (Arya), a very active pug (Layla) and a grouchy big old gray cat (Fletcher).