- TD&A team member since 2022
- 2+ years self-employed
- 20+ years in business ownership, customer relations, and human resource management
- DC area
- Most loved skills by her clients: attention to detail, turnaround time, and collaboration
Tara was a brick-and-mortar small business owner for over 20 years. Moving into her second career, she loves helping solopreneurs and small business owners organize, problem-solve, and set goals. She also loves taking those mundane administrative tasks off your hands.
Below is a brief synopsis of Tara’s roles and work experience:
- Project Management: Tara has managed complex projects with 6-12 team members, coordinating deadlines and celebrating milestones along the way.
- Event Management: Tara has managed over 100 events to date, starting, finishing, and all the in-between details needed to have a successful outcome. She is proficient with managing details and teams, organizing, and staying consistent with strong follow-through.
- Executive Assistance: Owning her own business gives Tara the understanding of the strength of customer service. She loves giving business owners the ability to get back to running their businesses. She feels that when you delegate calendar management, email management, and office management to a professional assistant, the business owner can then get back to doing what they love and to growing their own business.
In her spare time, Tara is a proud mom of 3 beautiful children and a wife to her husband of almost 20 years. Tara also enjoys servicing her community as a substitute teacher, tutor, Girl Scout Leader, a communications manager of her local Girl Scouts Service Unit and she sits on the Board of her local High School Athletic Boosters Club.