- 11+ years self-employed
- 20+ years corporate
- New Jersey
- Most loved skills by her clients: project and team management, planning, strategy and customer service
So, you’re here because you’re intrigued by me. Well, take a break, get ready to know me and start believing that I really can help you grow your business and give you back more time to do the things you love to do in your business. Heard about that work/life balance? I’ll help you get it. Want a detailed bio? Ask, just know I don’t generally offer that because it states history. Not the now. I believe in the now and what can happen for you in the future.
- I’m a Mom, first and foremost. I’m married to a fabulous guy, Bob, who gave me two amazing children, Rogan and Rose. They are my priority #1. They are why I do whatever I do.
- I have over 20 years administrative and management experience in the corporate world and over 11 years experience building and managing businesses, including my own. In 2006, I quit my managerial position to become a stay-at-home to my newborn son. In 2007, I launched my own business and never looked back.
- I’m a Mompreneur (mom + entrepreneur), so I understand the importance of time management, prioritization and organization and can help you so you have as much time as possible to do what you love to do.
- I’m down-to-earth. Want a stuffy, professional VA? Look elsewhere. With me, you get personality, pazazz, and a sense of humor.
- I’m results driven. That’s because I’m a perfectionist and can’t settle for less than the right result (though I’m forgiving when I do goof on occasion).
- I’ve got heart and I get personal. Yep, I get to know you, your business, and really care about you! I just can’t help myself, which is why I’m so careful and picky about who I work with.
- I like the KISS factor. A lot. There are many bright shiny objects out there, but if there is a simple process to accomplish the same goal, I’m all for it. It helps me… it helps you… it is that much easier to “get it.”
- I love to see the “big” picture for my clients and help them achieve it through brainstorming sessions and implementation.
- I have a vested interest. Let’s face it. You won’t need me if you aren’t successful. My business can’t keep running if I don’t have clients that are successful. So yes, I have a vested interest in your success. Now let’s combine the emotional aspect of it and then I just genuinely want to see you succeed!
What makes me different than other Virtual Assistants? I take pride in making every client feel “special” by being personable with you. You won’t be just a client, you’ll become someone I care about, which means the best assistance you could possibly receive! I also care about your reputation and online presence so top notch customer service to you and your clients is my specialty. Wanna feel like a VIP? Choose me. Need someone who understands your struggles with running a business and having time to do what you love to do? Yep. We get that too. We live it. We love it. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
When I’m not working I enjoy hanging with my husband and kids, playing board games, watching the kids in their respective sports activities, and on a personal satisfaction level, knitting up stuff with yummy yarn!
Raving fan …
I never thought anyone could handle various client-related, people skill-driven tasks as well as I personally would handle them. Now, I can’t imagine going back to the frantic, error-prone days of the past when I used to do things myself. Tracey is so much more effective, organized, and even client-sensitive than I am—Charlie Green