- TD&A team member since 2020
- 5+ years self-employed
- 40+ years corporate
- Most loved skills by her clients: attention to detail; organizational skills; prioritizing; friendliness
Associate of Tracey Del Camp and Associates since 2020, Vickie began her long work career with computers and that has followed her throughout the years. She quickly found she had a knack for software programs and “backend” processes and parlayed that into varied experiences with educational and legal professionals. She rose in the ranks from data processing to team leader to executive assistant and finally to business owner. As a business owner, Vickie was happy to “meet” Tracey Del Camp virtually 14 years ago and the rest, they say, is history. Vickie is proficient in software and hardware processes and is now using her skills to facilitate virtual meetings and programs. Her “can-do” attitude and willingness to be always learning are an asset to anyone with whom she works.
Below is a brief synopsis of Vickie’s roles and work experience.
- Office Management– Vickie has managed the development of new software products by training many fellow employees, both as an employee and business owner.
- Event Management– Vickie has completed numerous events, both virtual and in-person, acting as the contact person, answering questions, coordinating budgets, providing bookkeeping experience, organizing, managing and training teams and coordinating the event from beginning to end.
- Executive Assistance– Vickie spent many years providing executive assistance in the corporate world, then as a business owner. Her special skills are her organization, her attention to detail, and her friendliness. She has assisted college presidents, legal professionals, and business owners in all aspects of successful business building
In providing assistance to legal professionals, Vickie took online courses to become a bookkeeper so she could provide a full-rounded experience to small business owners. She took additional seminars and trainings to keep up with new and engaging technologies. Having served as an Executive Assistant to a college president, she learned invaluable lessons of rapport, team building, and deadline adherence.
Vickie takes on new challenges constantly and is willing to learn what is needed to complete the task. Her attention to detail is always an invaluable asset and helps to keep all projects running smoothly and efficiently.
Vickie spends her spare time with her family, focusing on her nine grandchildren. Her goal is to have experiences with them that will be remembered long after she is gone. She loves to read and one of her guilty pleasures is fiction horror. She loves to travel and enjoys visiting parks with her husband. Just this past year, she has started doing a bit of gardening and has found she loves this activity. And, being born in and a resident of Kentucky, she is definitely a Kentucky Wildcats fan!