- TD&A team member since 2020
- 5+ years self-employed
- 40+ years corporate
- Most loved skills by her clients: attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization, friendliness, professionalism
Associate of Tracey Del Camp and Associates since 2020, Vickie began her long work career with computers and that has followed her throughout the years. She quickly found she had a knack for software programs and “backend” processes and parlayed that into varied experiences with educational and legal professionals. Vickie brings many years of expertise to the role of Team Manager, training many new employees in the corporate world. As a business owner, Vickie was happy to “meet” Tracey Del Camp virtually 14 years ago and the rest, they say, is history. Vickie is proficient in software and hardware processes and is now using her skills to onboard new team members to the Tracey Del Camp & Associates family, along with facilitating virtual and in-person programs. Her “can-do” attitude and passion to learn are assets to anyone with whom she works.
Below is a brief synopsis of Vickie’s roles and work experience:
- Office and Team Management– Vickie has managed employees and team members for many years. As Team Manager for Tracey Del Camp & Associates, her goal is to provide efficient onboarding processes while empowering team members to rise to their full potential. Training is a passion for Vickie and she loves seeing people grow. Vickie is also proficient in software and hardware processes, which makes her the perfect person to train others.
- Executive Assistance– Vickie spent many years providing executive assistance in the corporate world, then as a business owner. Her special skills are her organization, her attention to detail, her professionalism, and her friendliness. She has assisted college presidents, legal professionals, and business owners in all aspects of successful business building. Her career has been spent in the world of technology so she is comfortable with most things “online”, including calendar management, travel arrangements, presentations, online conferencing platforms and all things “assistance.”
- Business Management– Vickie has worked with top-level executives for many years and is comfortable in most situations. Working with educational and legal corporate entities gave her a unique insight into how a “system” works, with all its complexities and nuances. As an executive manager to small business owners, she is proficient being the “face” of the business, dealing with multiple personalities and demands. She excels in being a “silent partner” to her clients by: being a sounding board and providing ideas for growth; tracking steps needed to reach their goals; helping to create a work/life balance; and streamlining all backend processes so they can focus on what they do best! She has the expertise needed to “see” the big picture and help the company to grow.
Vickie is always “learning” so she can keep up with emerging technologies and provide a full-service experience to small business owners. Her passion for moving forward makes her an excellent choice for anyone seeking experience, professionalism, and ways to create more joy in their mission/work.
Vickie spends her spare time with her family, focusing on her nine grandchildren. Her goal is to have experiences with them that will be remembered long after she is gone. She loves to read and one of her guilty pleasures is fiction horror. She loves to travel and enjoys visiting parks with her husband.