We are seeking Zoom experst to help produce virtual training programs with audiences of all sizes and has availability to work at various times of the day and evening. 90% of our programs take place during the day, Eastern time, however we do have the occasional international client in the evenings, middle of the night or early morning.
You bring your Zoom skills to us, and we'll provide you with our organization and processes to help you support our clients in a most awesome way. This is a 1099 contractor position, so you get to choose programs to produce that work well for your schedule. We give advanced notice when scheduling programs in order to allow a better work-life balance. You can work from anywhere, as all responsibilities can be coordinated remotely. We do ask you be available on occasion for the off-hours programs so we can rotate those through the team.
Is this you?
● Errs on the side of over-communicating rather than under-communicating—the more updates and detail you can provide, the better.
● Handles mistakes with grace—acknowledges them immediately, moves on quickly, then identifies and communicates preventive measures. (We believe mistakes are inevitable; how you handle them reveals your true character.)
● Wants to work with a growing company consisting of team members who are committed, caring, appreciative, and fun. Most of our clients have been with us for 5-15 years!
● Wants a long-term partnership. The right person will be with us (and want to be with us) for five+ years.
Here's the nitty gritty on skills. Do you have all these?
● Zoom Meetings expert - you were zooming before "zoom" was a verb the world used. You should have at least two years of Zoom experience utilizing all of the below:
- Using the platform
- Creating and launching polls
- Annotation tool
- Setting up, launching and closing polls
- Breakout rooms (all types)
- Troubleshooting all the issues our clients and/or program participants may experience
● Spreadsheet know-how - we use Google Sheets a lot for organizing all our data and needs for a program. You need to be familiar with using Excel and/or Google Sheets. Formulas aren't necessary, but navigation and data entry are a must.
● Dropbox - we use Dropbox to manage our files and you need to know how to use this tool.
● Extremely organized - able to manage self, time, communication and tasks effectively and efficiently.
● Excellent customer service skills - comfort and ease communicating via phone and email with our clients and participants in an upbeat, professional yet personable, responsive way.
Expected Time Commitment/Budget:
● Ongoing - we have a high volume of Zoom training sessions taking place throughout the year, with some needing two producers at a time due to high number of participants. Though we cannot guarantee a number of hours, the need is currently there for those that want it and are available.
Pay: $35/hour regular hours and $52.50/hour for sessions taking place during off hours
How to Apply
Send an email and resume and/or website link to Tracey Del Camp at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please tell me your years of Zoom Meetings experience, your favorite thing about Zoom Meetings and why you are posting for this position.